Get Clear!

Ever Wondered Why That Beautiful Face In The MIRROR Isn’t Clear?

Simple… Ready?

Dirt loves to hide underneath anything. A human face naturally contains bacteria. 

image

Photo Credit: Lux Health

Skin changes and regrows every day. If not cleaned properly, skin suffers screaming drastically as dirt digs deeper, and find places to spread the bad guys. Yes, the bad guys! No make up; plastic surgery, spot treatment, or eating right can hide the embarrassment for long. 

“Its sneaky claws creates black-spots, and bumps (Also known as pimples).”

Pretty Dramatic? but its a no brainer. To have clear skin, it must be thoroughly washed with warm water precisely, at least three times a day for best results. 

Okay. Got it? Let’s discuss the evolution of dirt, shall we? Dirt. Dirt. Dirt. Yuck!  It has a mind of its own; and controls other dirt new comers. Sounds like a democracy? Neglecting to care for a beautiful face, gives Dirt governor over it. Literally. Also, germs can live on your skin for days; nights months, years, and even centuries. That Beautiful Face, has become a dull, dull, dully, dry look. You could now be cast in The Walking Dead. 

Ad

Problematic No matter how old or young, It’s okay. Acne can appear at any age. Dirt doesn’t discriminate. It’s pretty general. But, normally acne presents  in the formative years. Meanwhile, adulthood is a whole different ball game!!! Dodgers anyone? There are follicles to worry about; anti aging, acne scars, lines, sun spots, and sunburn. That detail will have earned a blog of its own.

Hydrate The most significant factor on this Blog. 

Hydrate and love yourself. Drink water everyday. The body needs it. Water cleans the system of most impurities; including the face. Anatomically, humans make up 60% water, the remaining 40% comes from nourishment, and exercise. Checkout how much water your body type needs hereAlso consider this free awesome Water App reminder, and set notifications. 

When you know better, you do better.

The Routine It’s a boot camp mentality! 

Fair enough? Everything, and sometimes anything can attack the face. For instance, when leaving the house, its a great idea to wear sunscreen. Be aware the complexion of your skin doesn’t matter. Research shows applying sunscreen daily, protects skin from radiation damage; and the formation of sunspots. Remember! Sunspots are black specs disguised as freckles. Next, keep pillowcases and bedspreads clean. It’s a good habit to store and washed pillowcases weekly.

Finally Keep the body and mind healthy and happy. Be Free.

 Eat fruits and veggies. It’s hard sometimes, I know! But, most vegetables and fruits contain 90% water, like strawberries; cantaloups, honeydew, watermelon especially, and blueberries. As far as veggies goes, broccoli; edamames, string beans, kale which is the most enriched veggie FYI.

Mix it up Add lemons, limes, and fruits to your water. Consider sparking waters. They’re really great tasting. Some include, S. Pellegrino, or Perrier. Keep it interesting and fun!

image

Photo Credit: Life Hack 

 Clean Your Face.I’m not a doctor, but prescribe common sense. It’s the best way to solve problems. 

Recommendations: What worked for Sanestina may not work another Human.

Acne: “Oil Free “Acne Stress Control  scrub $6.99 by Neutrogena 
Cleaning:“Soft Clean” Moisture Cleanser by Estee Lauder $40       Occasionally: Morning Burst: A Refresher by Clean and Clear $5               Clean Water Fiji, Trader Joe’ (Spring water) and Evian $3-5

Educate yourself
Women’s Health Blog,
Clearing it Up
The Real Dirt On Your Face 

By Sanestina Hunter with Contributions from Life Hack, and Mayo Clinic.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s